Hello and welcome! I’m Brigitta, the clumsy travel writer behind the blog 🙂
I’ve been traveling the world with my boyfriend for the last 2 and a half years.
Let’s get to know us quickly:
- We visited 18 countries, 2 continents, 50+ cities, lived in 4 countries- together. Independently the number is waaay higher.
- Taking a Polaroid picture in every destination is our thing 😉
- We’re interested in cultures, weird museums and tech stuff
- Riding around Europe on a motorcycle
- Eastern Europe and Japan fans
- Our traveling style: off the beaten paths, road trips, independent traveling.
- We’re nerds with a terrible sense of humor 🙂
I spend a lot of time and effort when crafting each post. I try to ensure that I include a lot of
sarcastic comments useful tips in each post. Before hitting the “publish” button it’s essential for me to provide value and in-depth information of a place.
What you will find on the blog:
- Destination guides
- Travel tips
- Posts about museums, architecture and art
- Analog photo essays
- Off the beaten path
- Expat guides
- Motorcycle travel stories and tips
Want to be friends with us? You can
stalk follow our travels on: